We understand that sometimes life happens and reservations need to be changed. However, we frequently have a waiting list and as such, we have a strict cancellation policy.
- We require 48 hours notice of cancellation in order to avoid a fee.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of your pet's drop-off time will be subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to one night of boarding
- During holiday periods, we require 72 hours notice. Cancellations made within 72 hours of your pet's drop-off time will be subject to a fee equivalent to two nights of boarding
- Holiday periods are the two days before and after each of the following:
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
- New Years Eve & New Years Day